Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Assignment #4

New Book Title : Catherine's Love Adventure 

 Dear Abby Letter:

        Dear Abby, 

   My name's Catherine, and I would really like your advice. I met this exiting man Henry in " Bath". I haven't found anyone around here as interesting as him, he's handsome, smart, and we have in common that we read a lot of books. We've seen each other a couple of times, and have spent some time together, but I don't really know what to say to him. I really feel like I have something with Henry, but I would never want to annoy him, but I really want to get to know him. I hope to spend more time with Henry in Bath but I don't know how to approach him. What advice can you give me a to what I can do to approach him.

                                                        Thanks a lot, 
                                                               Catherine

Response Letter:

           Dear Catherine, 

     It sounds like you and Henry would be really good together. Sometimes, the best way to approach a guy would just be to talk to him. Get to know Henry more and more, spend time with him. The more you spend time with him, the more attached you two will grow. Getting to know each other is just the beginning, after, you two can start dating, and hopefully have some sort of future together. I hope this really helped you out.


                                                                   Hope things work out,
                                                                              Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment